At Branford Hall, we do more than just train you. We want you to be successful in finding a job that matches your skills and interests. As you begin your job search, our Career Placement Services advisors will be there to help you.
With the guidance of our staff, you will learn to:
- Make connections and develop a network of professionals in your field
- Write an effective resume and cover letter
- Conduct a job search wisely, both online and in person
- Contact potential employers in a professional manner
- Develop strong interviewing skills
You also get the benefit of Branford Hall’s years of experience in your career field. Our Career Services department maintains relationships with a network of area employers. By keeping up with the employer community, we can act as a liaison between our students and the employers, so that your resume doesn’t get overlooked. An added advantage? Our Career Services staff can serve as a reference for you.
Remember, our success as a school depends on the success of our graduates, and it only works if it is a team effort. Our Career Services department is here to help you get started on your new career. And we count on you to give 100 percent too.