The Right School Can Make a Big Difference
When choosing a vocational school, you have many options. Selecting the right school can literally change your life. Here’s how you can choose the right vocational school:
- What do you want to do? You may not know what career you want to pursue, so looking at what vocational schools offer may help you learn about careers you have not considered. At Branford Hall, we offer options that directly train students for careers in:
All of these are in high demand in the healthcare field and expected by the US Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics to only continue to experience higher than average growth through 2026.
- Is the school accredited? Considering all the time and financial investment in pursuing additional education, you must make sure that the vocational training program you select is worthwhile. Accreditation ensures that a third party has thoroughly vetted the school. Accreditation also enables students to access more grants, loans and scholarships as well as easier transfer of credits. Branford Hall is a private, accredited school that has been in operation for more than 50 years.
- Is the location convenient? Students already have plenty to do, especially if they’re returning to school as working adults. Choosing a school with convenient locations can increase the chances of academic success. Branford Hall has campuses in New Jersey (Jersey City, Parsippany), Connecticut (Southington, Branford), and New York (Amityville).
- Can you afford to return to school? Even when pursuing highly remunerative career paths, the cost of the education can prove difficult to manage. At Branford Hall, we strive to keep the educational journey efficient and tuition low. We design career-driven academic plans to help students get to work. Our Financial Aid Office can help students look at options such as Federal Pell Grants, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants, Federal Stafford Loans (FSL), and PLUS loans through the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan program.
- Does the school fit with your objectives? You have many options for vocational education. Your selection really comes down to which school provides what you need to obtain your goal career. At Branford Hall, we want to help students learn what they need to obtain not just employment, but satisfying careers that pay well. Consider allowing us to help you reach your goals.