Find out more about what makes Branford Hall instructors so great
Have you ever wondered what your teachers are like outside of the classroom? At Branford Hall, we want our students and instructors to feel part of a community, and one great way to do that is to get to know each other better. This week, the spotlight is on Anthony Euston, who has been with Branford Hall for over eight years. Here’s how he responded to our questions:
1. How long have you been at Branford Hall?
I first started back in April of 2009.
2. What classes do you teach?
I’m approved to teach all courses.
3. What do you like about working at Branford Hall?
The staff and the students, especially my aspiring technicians.
4. Where were you born?
5. Where did you go to school?
Wolmers High, Capital Community College, and Central Connecticut State University (incomplete)
6. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a bus driver. J
7. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
Humble, down-to-earth, selfless.
8. What is your favorite restaurant?
The USS Chowder Pot in Hartford, Connecticut.
9. If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
10. What is your perfect Sunday?
I cook a meal, not that I like to, but it’s a cultural thing.
11. What is on your bucket list?
Yale University, I desperately want to graduate from there. Please make it happen for me.
12. What is your favorite meal to make at home?
Brown stew red snapper fish.
13. What is your favorite movie you saw in the theater?
Hidden Figures and The Godfather.
14. What’s your secret talent that nobody knows about?
I can’t tell you, it’s a secret.
15. What is your favorite thing about your career at Branford Hall?
Molding a student from a state of unknown to become a trained, certified technician. It uplifts my soul when you empower your fellow human. Our purpose in life is to serve.
So, next time you see Mr. Euston, be sure to say hello, and try to figure out his secret super talent! We hope you’ve enjoyed reading this. Check back in the future for more spotlights!